BY WILLIAM ORR
· Horizontal antennas verse vertical antennas-which is best?
· Top loaded and helical antennas for the low frequency bands.
· Five high-efficiency Marconi antennas for the 80 and 160 meters.
· Is TVI worse with a vertical antenna? What can you do about TVI?
· The effects of ground on vertical radiation; how to make an effective "radio ground", and how it improves radiation.
· The "Bobtail Beam" for 80-20 meters-high gain in a small space.
· The extended Ground Plane; phased arrays for outstanding DX signals.
· All about multiband verticals; "sloper" and vertical loop antennas.
· How to equalize your antenna for optimum performance.
· All about " Radio grounds" and electrical grounds-the differences.
· The radial ground screen-is a ground screen better than buried radials?
· L-networks, shunt-fed systems, and the gamma match for verticals.
· Antenna test equipment to adjust your antenna for best performance.